Rosita Real Foods
Rosita - EVCLO Softgels 3 Pack
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Rosita EVCLO softgel capsules are well suited to people who need to take their oils on-the-go. Each capsule contains the nutrient dense handcrafted cod liver oil liquid we know and love — one of the finest in the world.
- Carefully extracted using a Rosita method that avoids the use of heat, chemicals, or mechanical processes.
- Produced with a commitment to purity, free from artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Caught from cod caught using traditional and sustainable fishing practices, with a commitment to protecting marine ecosystems.
- Handcrafted in small batches with a focus on maintaining the highest quality standards.
AT A GLANCE
Cod Liver Oil Benefits
Supports Brain Health
Omega-3s in cod liver oil may help to support cognitive function and mental health.
Real Food Supplement
Cod liver oil is a natural, real food supplement, meaning it is highly bioavailable and easily absorbed.
Supports Bone Health
As a great source of vitamin D3, cod liver oil may help to support the health of your bones and teeth.
Cod liver oil contains vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids, which may help to support a healthy immune response.
Rosita - EVCLO Softgels 3 Pack
Detailed product information
Why Rosita Cod Liver Oil?
Rosita Real Foods are dedicated to providing quality handcrafted products that are produced in harmony with nature. Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is a high-quality product and natural source of pure fatty nutrients designed to meet your dietary needs.
Handcrafted in small batches from wild cod (Gadus morhua), the oil is carefully extracted using a method that avoids the use of heat, chemicals or mechanical processes. This ensures the oils retain the exceptionally rich nutrient profile, and that the delicate fatty acids and naturally occurring vitamins remain intact.
Rosita Real Foods is committed to sustainability. Our wild cod is exclusively sourced from the pristine waters of Norway, using hook and line on their own fishing boats, a method known for its sustainability and minimal impact on marine ecosystems.
Rosita EVCLO softgel capsules are well suited to people who need to take their oils on-the-go. EVCLO softgels do not require refrigeration and are small in size and coated in 100% fish gelatin softgel capsule, making them easy to swallow.
The softgels are more expensive per serving however, due to the high cost of production on this item, which is why the liquid oil is more economical for everyday use. The liquid is much better value than the softgels, with up to 3 times the amount of omega-3s and fat-soluble vitamins when you compare the two bottles side by side.
The Softgels are designed for:
- people who travel
- people who don't like the mild taste of the fish oil
How Rosita test their fish oils:
Rosita Extra Virgin fish oils are tested by the following leading European Institutes (listed below) to make sure our products are pure, fresh and clean.
Each batch of undergoes rigorous testing for heavy metals, organic contaminants, oxidation, bacteria, microplastics, and radioactivity. Test results are available upon request.
- EUROFINS - Eurofins is an international group of laboratories headquartered in Luxembourg, providing testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental, agriscience and consumer products industries and to governments.
- ALS Food & Pharmaceutical (UK) - ALS provide a comprehensive range of microbiological, physical and chemical testing services combined with industry leading technical expertise and customer service."
- Biodetection Systems B.V. (BDS) - To protect our health and the environment by offering and applying innovative, sensitive, and efficient in vitro test methods – that is what BioDetection Systems stands for.
Preservation of freshness during shipping:
It can ship safely to you in all temperatures, without cold packs (oil is protected from oxygen by its softgel casing and tight bottle seal).
Best taken with food, as needed.
Adults: 3 softgels daily. (90 capsule bottle will last 30 days).
Sensitive individuals: Begin by taking 1 softgel daily.
Preconception, pregnant, & nursing mothers: Do not exceed more than 2 softgels daily. Consult with a physician before taking this supplement.
Low and slow: Rosita is a high-quality product, therefore it’s important to start slowly. For example, 1 softgel (or less) every other day, until you can determine how the oil affects your body and what dosage feels right for you.
Ingredients:Wild & Raw Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (fish) (99.91%), Rosemary extract (0.04%) and non-GMO Vitamin-E (0.05%). Softgel (fish gelatin, water, glycerin).
Glein, N-8820 Donna Norway
54 Junction Road
Palm Beach, 1081
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.