Rosita Real Foods
Rosita - EVCLO Liquid 3 Pack
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
Often Bought With:
Products that are purchased directly from this website by an end-user may be returned by you within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling. Please note products must be returned in their original packaging and in the same condition in which they were received. Opened packages are not eligible for return.
Let me know when back in stock
Wild handcrafted cod liver oil — one of the finest in the world
- Gentle extraction using NO heat, chemicals or mechanics.
- 100% purity. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Caught using traditional, sustainable fishing practices.
- Handcrafted in small batches to maintain premium quality.
AT A GLANCE
Cod Liver Oil Benefits
Supports Brain Health
Omega-3s in cod liver oil may help to support cognitive function and mental health.
Real Food Supplement
Cod liver oil is a natural, real food supplement, meaning it is highly bioavailable and easily absorbed.
Supports Bone Health
As a great source of vitamin D3, cod liver oil may help to support the health of your bones and teeth.
Cod liver oil contains vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids, which may help to support a healthy immune response.
Rosita - EVCLO Liquid 3 Pack
Detailed product information
Rosita Real Foods are dedicated to providing quality handcrafted products that are produced in harmony with nature. Their oils are a sustainable and natural source of pure fatty nutrients that supports your health. Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is the finest cod liver oil you can buy. It is made exclusively from wild cod sustainably harvested from the pristine waters of Norway
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is crafted in small batches from wild cod (Gadus morhua) sustainably harvested by line and pole from the pristine waters of Norway. An exclusive Rosita method extracts the oil without heat or chemicals.
How Rosita tests their fish oils:
Rosita Extra Virgin fish oils are tested by using the following leading European Institutes (listed below) to make sure the products are pure, fresh and clean.
Each batch undergoes rigorous testing for heavy metals, organic contaminants, oxidation, bacteria, microplastics, and radioactivity. Test results are available upon request.
- EUROFINS - Eurofins is an international group of laboratories headquartered in Luxembourg, providing testing and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental, agriscience and consumer products industries and to governments.
- ALS Food & Pharmaceutical (UK) - ALS provide a comprehensive range of microbiological, physical an chemical testing services combined with industry leading technical expertise and customer service.
- Biodetection Systems B.V. (BDS) - To protect our health and the environment by offering and applying innovative, sensitive, and efficient in vitro test methods - that is what BioDetection System stands for.
Need help understanding what’s right for you?
Each and every one of us is different, as are our supplement needs, that’s why at Functional Self we have a dedicated team of health-coaching professionals available to help you find exactly what’s right for you.
Sign up for the latest supplement, health and wellbeing news
- Need help?
Trouble logging in? Try these steps:
• Clear your browser cookies and cache,
then close your browser.
• Use an incognito window.
• Try using different browsers.