Support for the gut-brain axis
BiOptimizers - CogniBiotics - B/B 30 Jan 2022
A combination of 17 nootropic and adaptogenic herbs, and probiotics that aim to improve gut microbiome.
- A healthy gut microbiome has been linked to enhanced cognitive functions and mood.
- A probiotic-nootropic formula that aims to optimise the entire gut-brain-microbiota axis.
- Designed specifically to support the mind through the improvement of the digestive system.
60 veggie Capsules
Let me know when back in stock
No artificial colours
No artificial preservatives
The formula for CogniBiotics contains a powerful combination of 17 herbs that may boost mood and cognitive function by improving the gut microbiome. In addition, the 10 research-based bacteria strains in CogniBiotics aim to work synergistically to boost brain health and promote a balanced stress response.
- Adaptogenic: Aims to be calming, promotes a balanced-stress response, and mitigates negative health effects of stress.
- Nootropic: Can boost memory and learning, and maintain healthy brain function amidst stress.
CogniBiotics was formulated by expert Chinese Herbal Scientists. The 2,200-year-old Chaihu Shugan San herb blend is designed to improve mood, brain health, and happiness through the gut microbiome. CogniBiotics aims to protect the brain with antioxidants that can enter the brain. It is also designed to help support neuroplasticity, which can improve brain adaptation and healing.
CogniBiotics is designed to offer the following benefits:
- Improve brain health, mental clarity, learning, memory, and focus by improving the gut bacteria.
- Help with brain fog and procrastination.
- Promote relaxation and balanced stress responses.
- Improve the balance of neurotransmitters, including acetylcholine, serotonin, GABA, and dopamine in the brain.
- Improve neuroregeneration and neuroplasticity by improving BDNF and NGF, which boost learning capacity and mood.
- Protect the brain against oxidative stress.
- Improve blood flow to the brain.
- Support digestive health and regularity.
This product can be taken on an empty stomach or with meals. It is produced in small batches with medical-grade ingredients.
Recommended daily dose: Take 2 capsules a day upon wakening up on an empty stomach.
However, if you get stomach upset from taking it without food or cannot take it without food for any other reasons, it is still beneficial when taken with meals.
Because CogniBiotics contain probiotics, be sure to take it at least an hour away from antibiotics or supplements that have antibacterial properties.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
This product is a food supplement and is not a replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Proprietary Probiotic Blend (L. Casei, L. Rhamnosus, B. Animalis, B. Breve, B. Longum, L. Reuteri, L. Helveticus, B. Infantis, L. Fermentum), Prebiotic Complex (Organic Inulin, Xylooligosaccharides (XOS)), Chinese Herbal Blend (see supplement facts tab).
Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Always read labels, warnings and instructions provided with products before consuming or using any product. Do not exceed the recommended dose. If you are 18 years or younger, pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication, have a medical condition, or are allergic to any listed ingredients, please consult your doctor or healthcare professional before using a product. If adverse reactions occur, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor. Where applicable, do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Unless clearly stated otherwise, Functional Self is not the manufacturer of products sold on our website. Although we endeavour to make sure information about the products we sell is correct, manufacturers may change product information, and information on packaging and labels may differ from information on our website. We strongly recommend that you do not rely solely on information from our website, but always read labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before consuming or using any product. If you have any concerns, please contact the manufacturer. Products sold through this website and information contained on this website are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition. Functional Self accepts no liability for inaccurate information on the part of manufacturers.